Nobody wants to spend the day at an auto repair shop. Car repairs can be costly, time consuming and owners can feel like they don’t know what’s going on. But one Sheridan auto repair shop is looking to break those stigmas.
Sheridan auto repair shop owner paving the way for queer community in male-oriented industry
More from Auto Parts VideosMore posts in Auto Parts Videos »
- ’89 Camaro IROC-Z : Radiator Replacement
- This is How Car Repair Shops Get Bad Reputations! Routine Maintenance Turns Into Major Surgery
- Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2) – A/C Clutch Will Not Engage
- A DAY IN THE AUTO REPAIR SHOP 82, FORD TRANSIT, F150, MILWAUKEE, TOOLS, TIPS, COPYRIGHT EDITED…
- Fully restoration abandoned 60-year-old UAZ 469 car | Repair and rebuild military vehicles UAZ